Horray for ADSL

Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2004

And hello once more. I'm not sure how many people are out there still reading this. For those of you that are, thanks guys, much appreciated.
I finally have my ADSL running at home, and I'm kind of excited about it. I've got a lot of recreational surfing to catch up on. but unfortuantely, I also have pretty serious exams to prepare for in the next 3 weeks. At least now I can do my electronic pathology pracs from home now though. Trust me non-med people, that's a plus. Now when I fall asleep at the screen, I can drool in privacy. It's a nice luxury to have.
Also I had my first public appearence with The Lanterns last week at the Manly Hotel. It was really cool. People that we didn't even know applauded us, in fact they cheered even louder than our ringer crowd of family and friends. What's with that huh?
I saw Hero with my sister on Friday. Wow it's an awesome movie. I'm probably going to sound like a silly white guy for saying it, but the cinematography was stunning, and Maggie wasn't too bad either ;)
Anyway, I'm too excited to spend too long tonight on blogging, so instead I'll wrap up here, and add a photo from the Manly.
Happy surfing! (^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home