It is Official

Posted on Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Greetings from day 10 of my non-stop, being on call and staying at 'The Hospital'.
As I have previously mentioned, I have been splitting my time half half between the hospital and the GP's.
I would just like to officially go on the record now and say the following:
I am sick of looking at guy's bum-holes! Seriously. I have had enough. For all the in-potentia guys out there who in the future may consider coming in to see me, Know this now;
No!, I do not want to look at your bum hole, keep your pants on, they are what we in the medical profession like to call haemorrhoids.
incidentally though, thank you for at least having the decency to have a shower right before you came in to see me. It's a small human courtesy that I appreciate.
There! Let this be known now, and never again shall it be spoken of.
It is official!
B.t.w. Rob, thanks for the unwitting prophecy of my leaving the band to further my proctology studies. Fate looks far too kindly on you for my liking young man.

2 Comments:

At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Graeme, its good to have u back in the welcoming arms of the Indro House.....

 
At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - great to see u turned comments back on! Was top having u stay at the Indro House.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home