Life in a Day of Medboy

Posted on Friday, March 04, 2005

You know, I often wonder if anyone really does read this stuff at all, seeing as so few of you seem to give me feedback. I'll keep pluggin on though, but only because for now, it saves me the mind squeegying that is Chanel 7, which constantly streams from my parents TV, which my father won't let me change least he has a teary...
Two things to add today, one is from yesterday, but seeing as it was ER night, there was Buckleys of me logging on to add to it. On Thursday my GP doctor greeted me by saying,
"Congratulations Doc, you've cured your first case of cancer."
It was a pretty heartening moment for me.
Second thing, today whilst I was in the middle of doing a Mini Mental State Exam (MMSE, as all you med-tons know it as), my GP doc interupted me and told me he had someone he wanted me to meet. In the staff conference room was no other than our illustrious Professor John Pern and his cousin. Professor Pern was in Sarina for a family reunion and was saying hello to my GP preceptor, and seeing as I was one of his students, he invited me to join him and his family for lunch across the road at the RSL. Never has there been a more gracious man. I had a plesent lunch with the Perns, but alas I could not stay as I had to get to the hospital to heal more wounded Sarinians...
It's a tough life being a super hero...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home