A Rose Amoungst the Thorns

Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Just a quick one that I just had to share today.
I met Dr Rosie King, Sexologist today, and as per my usual form, managed quite quickly to embarras myself.
Whilst on the topic of sexual fantasies and their manifestations within the bedroom, one of the people in the room quite helpfully pointed out that I appeared to be geting a bit red around the face. When questioned by Rosie as to why, I had to blurt out that I was just thinking about something that I saw on a web page.
As you can imagine I got a few laughs, but unfortunately I was being serious. I later explained to Rosie when we were alone (winks) that what I had ment was I was contemplating the idea of fantasies and how they can be altered through operant conditioning. I then went on to relay to her a story I had read on Group Hug about a young man who was caught masturbating by his grandmother, but instead of stopping, closed his eyes tightly and kept going at it hammer and tongs. When he opend his eyes, Granny was gone, and all was well. Of course I was shocked enough at that point, but the story went on...
In the next paragraph the guy then relayed that ever since that moment he could never 'complete the transaction' shall we say, unless he thought about dear old Granny in comprimising positions.
Rosie laughed at this, them went on to tell me about a patient of her who had a penchant for wearing pantyhose whilst being intimate...
All good fun on a Wednesday afternoon at you friendly Sarina GP clinic as you can see.
And for once it wasn't my bad infuence which was responsible.

Cheers!

Grim (^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home