Days keep passin' over...

Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Hey there folks.
Well I have not been up to,well anything really since the last post. The Lanterns had another gig at the Manly, which went really well. I can get used to being a rock star bass player I think...
Other than that, here I am, at my laptop, where I have been for the last 2 and a half weeks, and will be for another week yet... You see dear friends, it is exam time in med-land. Most of you know what I am talking about cause you're going through it too. I've been chatting to a few friends via MSN, and so far we all seem to be in concordance that we're not ready, nor will we ever be.
For those of you that aren't going through SWOTVAC blues, I will admit I am jealous. Most of you have been there, and can identify with the self-imposed isolation. It's weird though, I've been much more serious this year. Last year I was writing short stories and sending stupid group emails with re-written lyrics to some of my favorite songs, written with a med bent. This year, I've just been chipping away. I've even stuck to my schedule. Pity that the hundreds of pages of notes I've compiled and read haven't actually stuck.
Still, it'll all be over in just over a weeks time. I can not wait.
Seriously.
Take care guys, and I promise I'll be much more fun in a weeks time ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home