Shave for a cure 2006

Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006

G'day.
Just thought I'd add some photos for prosperity. I'm having a ball right now listening to my new Tool CD, again. It's pretty good. I'm also getting pretty hyped about the new Chili Peppers CD coming out this weekend. It comes out on the 13th, when Pete and I are going on a road trip out to Theodore. I'm hoping I can pull another swifty with the record store guys and get it on Firday. Then there's the CD party I'm hosting on the 19th, complete with fancy dress. I'm looking forward to it, and I am trying hard to resist the temptation to go the sock coustume. Fans will know what I'm talking about ;)
So yeah, here are some photos from Friday night's Shave for a cure. It was one of those spur of the moment things, but it was fun. I even went in to the 'spital this morning for ward round with the mohawke. Positive reviews all round. That was a surprise. Big cudos to Heather for her artisitic touch. I think I speak for everyone however when I say we were shocked by her choice of content.
Still water runs deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home