Where is the 7th Level?

Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hey all.
Well no more Brunei posts, and in a way, I feel sad about that. I enjoyed writing 6 page word files about travel. I have always enjoyed reading travel naratives, so it was cool to live it for a while.
I guess I'm writing tonight because I am feeling a bit down. I haven't been sleeping too well lately, I think due to the heat or something. I always get a bit sulky when I am sleep deprived. I also think I'm a bit down about the last weekend.
We had a big party to farewell the 4th years, and to welcome the 1st years. I had a good time at the party, but I'd be lying if I said I was happy with how the night ended. It all comes down to a misunderstanding with one of the 4th years who's gone now. I really wanted things to roll up on a good note. I don't seem to be having a good run when it comes to either me, or other people leaving.
Still there's very little I can do about it now. I just hope they find out that they couldn't have got things more wrong, and they don't know me anywhere near as well as I thought they did.
Anyway, I'm off to Atherton for a road trip and trauma course this weekend, so I think it'll be a good break from Rocky. It'll give my soul a chance to stretch it's legs, as I said to a good friend recently. Should have a few good road trip photos to enjoy when I get back too.
Till then, take care.

Grim (^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home