First of many to come

Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004

Hey there peoples. Well I'm trying out a few different methods on how to keep everyone updates on my hijinks come next year in Rockhampton and Brunei, so we shall see how this goes.
Things have been pretty quiet right now. The band, The Lanterns is chugging along, we're looking at early October for our first gig. I still suck at tennis, as I havn't won a single game yet in my fixtures.
About the coolest thing that has happened so far, is I got an email yesterday from Sean Condon, one of my favourite authors. He's working on a couple of new books, and from what I've seen, we're all in for a treat when they're published.
Anywhos, I'm going to get back to watching the Olypmics.
Take Care,

Grim

2 Comments:

At 12:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:08 am, Blogger Grim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home